WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE – ALL APPOINTMENTS WILL CONTINUE AS BOOKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Following the announcement by Prime Minister, Boris Johnson on Saturday 31st October 2020 with the news of a nationwide lockdown we can confirm that Aston Hearing will remain open in Amersham and Thame on a strict appointment-only basis. Hearing and ear care is recognised as an essential service and as a result, we are able to continue to operate whilst adhering to strict Covid safe working guidelines.
If you have an existing appointment booked we look forward to seeing you as expected and please be assured we are working to Covid safe protocols. If you have any concerns please call us and we will be happy to talk through your options. Please note it may be necessary to leave an answerphone message initially as we are expecting the phones to be very busy. We will call you back as soon as we are able.
The guidelines we are working to include the following for your safety and the safety of our team:-
1) Locked door policy with pre-arranged appointments only.
2) Pre-appointment Covid health questionnaire and temperature taken on arrival.
3) Face coverings to be worn unless you have an exemption.
4) Use of hand sanitiser on arrival and departure.
5) Free cancellation policy – we would encourage you to cancel your appointment if you feel at all uncomfortable, unwell or nervous about leaving home.
6) An acceptance that we may need to change, postpone or cancel an appointment time, clinician, date or location at short notice.
7) In order to minimise risk we will be operating with a skeleton staff in branch but will provide additional support via telephone and email throughout this period.
8) Postal and a drop-off repair service will be available from both branches but must be booked as an appointment.
9) All of our clinical and reception teams will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times and take full responsibility for the sanitising and disinfecting of all public areas between appointments.
10) In order to ensure safety and minimise the number of people onsite at any one time, please arrive for your appointment at your allotted slot and bring only a member of your household with you. The reception door will be locked and you will be invited in as soon as the area is clear.
Thank you for your continued patience during these challenging times.
Duncan and Kate Collet-Fenson